WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK ON 17TH MAY. SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE.Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Bobbin Carrier is a modern child-friendly pub with homely touches that give us an inviting, cosy feel. Take advantage of our free Wi-Fi and come over for a midweek business lunch. Bring the family for lunch or dinner. Make a quick stop for coffee and cake to go. We cater for all tastes and occasions, whether it’s a family meal, birthday celebration, or a quick drink with a friend. Try one of our excellent cask ales, choose a cider or have a look at our wine selection.
No booking required. Just turn up, eat, and drink! All of the dishes on our varied menu are available every day. The carvery is a big hit with all ages, and we offer a vegetarian option too. Feeling really hungry? Go large option for one more slice of meat, an extra Yorkshire pudding, and two portions of stuffing. We love British pub grub! If you don’t fancy a carvery but still want hearty fare, our main meals are just the thing.
The kids will have a great afternoon at The Bobbin Carrier. Our toddler zone is designed for little hands and feet. And when the weather’s fine everyone heads for the pub garden and the outdoor activity area.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus